[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0_rc4 (xquartz-dev: to exclusive)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 11 22:49:01 PDT 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 18:30, xquartz-dev.5.mzs at spamgourmet.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried it on two machines and it seems to work. It has the same
> issues with cmd-tab and spaces I detailed before. Also the AppleWM
> stuff still has no difference for me. But I bet you knew about all
> that.
>
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Jeremy Huddleston - jeremyhu at berkeley.edu wrote:
>
>> Added a pref to quartz-wm to enable window shading rather than
>> minimization when the titlebar is double-clicked (check the man page)
>
> Nice!
>
> If you're already working on improvements to quartz-wm here are some
> more ideas:

I'm not really yet... I'm not going to really "improve" quartz-wm
until the xserver is more stable.  This "new" feature was actually
present already, but there was no way to enable it... ;)

There might be a reason it was disabled, so I'm not really
guaranteeing it beyond, "it seems to work fine for me".

Those were all great options, but for now my attention is on the
server.  Once that's "stable," we can worry about more complex features.