[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0_rc5 (and hopefully final)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 12 16:41:05 PDT 2008

This looks like an instance of thread 0 doing something thread 1
should be doing... (notice that both threads are doing
RootlessStopDrawing) this is going to have to wait a little bit.  I
want to put in some checks to detect these issues, but it's not a
blocker of 2.2.0.  Thanks for the feedback though... I understand this
problem, and it is definitely on the short list.