[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0_rc5 (and hopefully final)

Andreas Tobler andreast-list at fgznet.ch
Sun Apr 13 12:10:49 PDT 2008

Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> This looks like an instance of thread 0 doing something thread 1 should
> be doing... (notice that both threads are doing RootlessStopDrawing)
> this is going to have to wait a little bit.  I want to put in some
> checks to detect these issues, but it's not a blocker of 2.2.0.  Thanks
> for the feedback though... I understand this problem, and it is
> definitely on the short list.

Thanks.

Right now the rc5 seems much more stable on my uses cases.
I also updated to a recent nxclient and it looks better now.

Before when I moved around with windows/srollbars etc. too fast then the
Xserver crashed.
Now I can not reproduce it on the quick. Not sure if it is only rc5 :)

Thanks for the tremendous work you put into this, I really appreciate it!

Regards,
Andreas