[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0 Final

Pelle Johansson morth at morth.org
Tue Apr 15 12:07:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

I probably will be looking into the mesa bit, as it is my main
concern. But between my daytime job and social engagements, I have
very little time left. So don't count on any quick progress from my
part either. I'm having enough trouble just to keep up with the
commits other people are doing...

Most wine apps will work now if you export LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1.
Performance seems acceptable (good, in fact) for desktop apps.
--
Pelle Johansson