[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm test version Re: Back to copy/paste.

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Tue Apr 22 06:27:20 PDT 2008

+ Ben Byer <bbyer at apple.com>:

> Okay.  I build a version of quartz-wm, including the changes
> depicted below.  Let me know if you see anything else you want me to
> instrument.  The binary is available here: quartz-wm-20080421.bz2

Hmm, that seems to have disabled Edit -> Copy altogether, and it is
not clear to me why. When I first tried it, I saw notify_event() twice
after each x_inactive() until I copied something else in non-X11 land,
but now that has stopped happening, and I never see any notify_event
anymore, no matter what I do.

- Harald