[Xquartz-dev] OT mail.app crash

Sierk Bornemann sierkb at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 10:29:28 PDT 2008

Am 29.04.2008 um 18:57 schrieb Jordan K. Hubbard:

> Odd.  I have no trouble reading Jonathan's mails, SVG and all.  What
> version of the OS are you guys running?

I think, it's the best, if Jonathan resigns from using SVG as email
signature and use plain text or, if image is a "must have", png or
jpeg, unless the cause is found or fixed by Apple.
Otherwise I have to filter out and ban Jonathan through my email
filters to not reach my folder and let crashing my Mail.app all the
time I want to read the Xquartz group's mail.
Thanks a lot.

--
Sierk Bornemann
email:            sierkb at gmx.de