[Xquartz-dev] OT mail.app crash

Sierk Bornemann sierkb at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 13:56:35 PDT 2008

It's funny: every time, I want to access and read what Jonathan
writes, my Mail.app crashes down. So I am not able to read Jonathan at
all.
So Jonathan throws himself out to be read by all people, because he
insists using this SVG signature, knowing, that this special signature
does NOT bring any surplus value to what he wants to say. :-)
The only value of this at this very moment is -- while insisting using
this kind of signature, well knowing that it crashes some people's
Mail.app -- that he's not read by some people. Well benefit,
Jonathan. :-)
I would overthink it and just resign from this SVG signature, until
the real cause is found and fixed. Just for the sake to be readable by
ALL.

Just my 2 cents,
Sierk
--