[Xquartz-dev] OT mail.app crash

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 29 14:45:15 PDT 2008

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> Jordan,
>
> your attitude and comment is what's obnoxious. the fact is that these
> users cannot easily communicate.
> as a company rep. this may be in particularly poor taste.

It is funny that if you are such a communications expert you wouldn't
understand the basic rules of writing to a mailing list. On a mailing
list, where you have no idea who will (try to) read your messages, you
should write only text.

A lot of readers will use Thunderbird, for example, and Thunderbird does
not crash with your messages, but I doubt strongly that the funny little
rectangle with a red dot and a half-covered text "my logo" inside that
shows up in your signature is the picture you intended to put there.

Readers of this mailing list who use Thunderbird will have no idea what
this is all about about, and anyway it is hard to imagine that your
ramblings about illiterate people have anything to do with the postings
to this mailing list.

--
Martin