[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.2.1-rc2 and xorg-server-1.4.0-apple5

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:40:34 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Jeremy Huddleston
jeremyhu-at-apple.com |Xquartz-dev/personal|
<...> wrote:
> rrr... hmm... you're right I see the problem... looks like the windows are
> being put at position (x,y) relative to the upper-left of the complete
> display... but they getting told mouse location relative to the upper-left
> of the primary display.

Good, glad it's reproducible. I wondered if it might be something
along those lines (I was thinking it would be just the vertical offset
that might be throwing it off).

Anything else you need me to do for now, then? Happy to test if/when
you've got something...

 - Brian