[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.2.1-rc2 and xorg-server-1.4.0-apple5

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Apr 30 15:50:08 PDT 2008

rrr... hmm... you're right I see the problem... looks like the windows
are being put at position (x,y) relative to the upper-left of the
complete display... but they getting told mouse location relative to
the upper-left of the primary display.

'xeyes' and 'xinput test 2' rock for debugging these sad, sad issues...

--Jeremy