[Xquartz-dev] contact Ben...

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Aug 4 12:37:01 PDT 2008

Right, but we (as X11) don't care about GTK/Quartz.  It's a great
project, but something that doesn't really fall under the X11
umbrella.  Even if GTK/Quartz has working tablet support, GTK/X11 on
OSX won't.  Right now, XQuartz reports the tablet motion/tilt/
pressure, and you can see this using the xinput application.  GTK,
however, doesn't recognize that information from us like it recognizes
it from linux.  That's more or less the problem.  Thanks for looking
into this.  We'll try to get in contact with Owen and with any luck
have a better tablet solution available soon =)

--Jeremy