[Xquartz-dev] SwitchCoreKeyboard crash possible fix

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Aug 22 00:50:15 PDT 2008

For those of you who experienced the SwitchCoreKeyboard crash while
X11 was running (not the old at-startup bug), do you have tablets?

Also, I updated the binary drop.  Please test out:
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/testing/SwitchCoreKeyboard-NewCurrentScreen/X11.bz2

It has a possible fix and updated debugging spew to system.log

If you could also create a ~/x11-debug.txt file (just use touch to
make it and then restart X11), it will capture additional debugging
information for me.

Thanks,
Jeremy