[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm zoom button

Mike Sliczniak xquartz-dev.5.mzs at spamgourmet.com
Thu Dec 4 13:06:51 PST 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Brian Bender - zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com wrote:

> The old "display stickiness" seems to be fixed (once you zoomed it to
> one display, if you restored its size and moved it to the other
> display, it would still always zoom back to the first) -- is that the
> behavior you were chasing?

I saw what you describe above as well at some point. It appears fixed now.

There has been a lot of oddity I have seen in the last two versions. At
one point clicking on zoom would make a window larger than my largest
display. That seemed to get fixed but was replaced by zoom only working at
all on the primary screen.

These three things seem to have been fixed, yippie!

mzs