[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.3.1 xgterm error (Jeremy Huddleston)

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Fri Dec 5 05:45:51 PST 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 10:35 PM, xquartz-dev-request at lists.macosforge.org
wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:34:21 -0800
> From: Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com>
> Subject: Re: [Xquartz-dev] X11 2.3.1 xgterm error
>
> Is xgterm running on the same system or is this over ssh?

The xgterm is running on the same system as the X11.  It seems to
happen more frequently when I open a lot of xgterms.  I can get it to
happen to xterms too, with the message:
	Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x3803)!
It usually seems to happen to the first xterm or xgterm that I open
(the one that opened the X11 server in the first place).

-G.
--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory