[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm zoom button

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:36:01 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Jeremy Huddleston
jeremyhu-at-apple.com |Xquartz-dev/personal|
<...> wrote:

>> If I try to zoom a window that's _bigger_ than my display, it
>> maximizes the window offscreen rather than fitting it to the display
>> and adding scrollbars.
>
> I'm guessing that if you hit the zoom button a second time, it will resize
> it to the expected maximize size, right?
>
> That should be fixed with quartz-wm-20081205.

No, that was _with_ quartz-wm-20081205. And it happens both with a
big, dual-screen workspace and with just my built-in display by itself
(I restarted X11.app after I disconnected the external display), so
it's not just a case of being fooled by the bigger total workspace...

Thanks,

 - Brian