[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc3

Andrew Farmer andfarm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:55:35 PST 2008

I'm seeing some weird keyboard-related issues... I'm still constantly
getting the two messages

     DarwinPressModifierKey bad keycode: key=7
     DarwinPressModifierKey bad keycode: key=5

in the console, along with one new one:

     mieqEnequeue: out-of-order valuator event; dropping.

The real issue, though, is that I'm now seeing keys "sticking" again
under certain circumstances. A test case is:

   * From a terminal in X11, play a video using mplayer. ("mplayer
video.avi")
   * Press 'q' to stop the video.

The terminal starts getting fed a bunch of newlines until another key
is pressed.

There are other cases where I've had the same thing happen, but this
is the most reproducible.