[Xquartz-dev] Possible white rectangle fix

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Dec 10 15:24:18 PST 2008

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/other/X11-0.46.4.tar.gz

>  Have you looked at
> RootlessRepositionWindows which calls RootlessRepositionWindow for
> each window?
>
> Or was something different in Tiger, like WINREC() being null for
> unmapped windows?
>
> -- Richard

Yeah, I've not looked into this much yet.  Since we now atleast have a
workaround/fix, I'll try to get this into 2.3.2... since it's really
one of the last major annoyances... so it looks like there will be a
2.3.2_rc4 to roll together some more fixes... whee =) Maybe Santa will
deliver us 2.3.2 by Christmas ;)

I really want 2.3.2 to be SOLID since I'm planning on it being the
last release based off of the 1.4 branch.