[Xquartz-dev] My RADAR report 6165507

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Mon Dec 15 13:01:42 PST 2008

On Dec 15, 2008, at 3:44 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> It was a previously reported bug, but *I* (not some bigger-than-life
> "they")

You'll forgive my feelings of "Big Brother" towards Radar, the system
is rather faceless sometimes to those of us outside of Apple. I hadn't
realised that it was your decision, obviously.

> If anything, I'd think that the effort going into X11 shows that I'm
> not trying to ignore bugs and blame other developers.  I genuinely
> want to make X11.app 100% rock solid and feature rich on OSX and
> made a judgement based on the information provided.

Yes, and my response was not an attack on your work here Jeremy in any
way, I sincerely appreciate all the work you've put in to making X11
work on Leopard.

I'm glad to hear the problem is back on the active bug list where it
belongs.

Cheers,
Jamie