[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc4

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Dec 17 20:20:35 PST 2008

I know I said this with 2.3.2_rc3, but this time I really mean it.  I
expect 2.3.2_rc4 to be our last rc before the final release, so please
give it a good pounding.

http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-2.3.2_rc4.dmg

Changes since 2.3.2_rc4 include:

* X.org updates:
   * xextproto-7.0.4
   * xcbproto-1.3.0
   * util-macros-1.2.1
   * inputproto-1.5.0
   * xcb-util-0.3.2
   * libXi-1.2.0
* quartz-wm updates:
   * Fixed zoom button misbehavior
* Xquartz
   * Hopefully fixed the white rectangle issue
   * added a 'dpi' option for that you can set to choose what
resolution the X server uses
   * Changed how X11 applications inherit the shell environment.
X11.app now starts from a login shell and passes this off to its
children rather than starting each child from a login shell
     * If you are using tcsh, you may want to customize /Applications/
Utilities/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11 (it's a shell script)
* libGL
   * Added a workaround for PyMol running in mono mode while stereo is
available