[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Dec 18 14:56:15 PST 2008

On Dec 18, 2008, at 14:26, Gene Selkov wrote:

> You don't mean "dtrace", perchance? I couldn't find "trace" anywhere,
> but dtrace seems to be good for the job.

Sorry, I meant sample, but had trace on the brain.

> If anyone has a similar tablet

<snip/>

We do nothing at the device level for tablets.  We just receive
NSTablet events and handle them... so I don't think it has anything to
do with disconnecting the tablet (or if it is, then the issue isn't in
X11.app)...

> When are you planning to get it out the door?

"When it's done" ;) ... Hopefully when I resolve the issues that have
come up in 2.3.2_rc4 (one hang and one crash reported)...