[Xquartz-dev] Cannot enter full screen mode

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Dec 19 11:14:55 PST 2008

That doesn't seem like a dumb response to me...  It's quite
interesting actually.  Were you using Apple's stock X11.app or were
you using XDarwin.app?

This functionality could be hacked into the existing xorg-server (look
in hw/xquartz/xpr/xprScreen.c for something like xprAddScreen or
xprAddDisplay) ... you could just put an 'if(this is a display i want
to exclude) continue;' into the look adding all the displays.

I guess we could do something like another defaults option that is a
list of displays to exlude somehow...