[Xquartz-dev] Cannot enter full screen mode

Timothy Goins ohce86 at kitcarson.net
Fri Dec 19 11:23:52 PST 2008

Thanks for not cleaning my clock for my making a comment but not yet
offering a solution.  When I was running 10.4.x, I was using Apple's
stock X11.app, and mwm because of my AIX (before IBM went to the CDE)
background.  I don't think my solution back then was as elegant as the
one you suggest, which I'll check out ASAP.  Thanks.