[Xquartz-dev] xorg-server on Macports (works with Tiger)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Wed Dec 24 05:27:29 PST 2008

Am 23.12.2008 um 23:55 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> Really?  Unfortunately I don't have my Tiger box here to test cmd-alt-
> t... How is this implemented?  Is it a menu item?

Yes:        (xkill, xkill, "\\U2020")

> A key is passed to Appkit instead of X11 to handle if it is a key
> equivalent and you have 'enable OSX Key equivalents' enabled in your
> preferences.

It is:    "enable_key_equivalents" = 1;

Does it mean that in full-screen mode X11 has a leak through which
key codes can "escape?" I thought that only three (copy, paste,
toggle X11/Quartz), maybe also cut, are in effect.

--
Greetings

   Pete

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear
satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them
forwards, they install MS Windows.