[Xquartz-dev] Window minimization/ Full-screen mode issue

Zulli, Louis P zullil at lafayette.edu
Wed Dec 24 11:07:59 PST 2008

Hi Jeremy,

Another (this time minor) thing:

With X11 set for full-screen mode but not open, I type xeyes in Terminal. I
get the xeyes window in front of the root window, as I expect. I click the
yellow traffic light---I'm using quartz-wm---on the xeyes window. Nothing
happens, but if I follow with cmd-opt-a I get to my Desktop with the xeyes
window minimized to an icon on my dock. I click that icon and I'm taken back
to the root window, but no eyes! Need to do cmd-opt-a twice to correct things.
I guess this is a minor issue, but I'd expect to see the xeyes window after
clicking on that dock icon.

Louis