[Xquartz-dev] xorg-server on Macports (works with Tiger)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Dec 27 11:59:00 PST 2008

On Dec 27, 2008, at 04:56, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 26.12.2008 um 16:00 schrieb Peter Dyballa:
>
>> Right now I am upgrading to to xorg-server1.4.2_apple29_x and updates
>> to xinit and xextproto.
>
> There is something buggy left in the new version: when I switch off
> full-screen mode from the menu

What do you mean?  Do you mean when you disable fullscreen from the
Preferences or when you toggle fullscreen from the X11 menu?

I can't reproduce it in either case.  It sounds similar to the other
fullscreen bugs that have been fixed over the past couple days... so
make sure you're using the latest git.