[Xquartz-dev] NIB File

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:13:47 PST 2008

Thanks Pelle,

I updated git with the fixed settings in the view size section of
inspector (set a minimum for the window, locked the buttons
appropriately, etc). There is just one thing I'd like to clarify.  In
your nib, you added a 'Shared User Defaults Controller', but I don't
see it linked to anything (right clicking it shows unlinked received
actions).  Was this just on accident, or does it serve a purpose that
I don't see?

Thanks,
Jeremy