[Xquartz-dev] NIB File

Pelle Johansson morth at morth.org
Mon Feb 11 09:51:44 PST 2008

The sizing stuff is all done in the autosizing box in the inspector,
under the "view size" tab.

Looks like you want to lock the scroll view in all directions, and
allow it to resize. That's done by making all the lines solid red
(lock in all directions, allow resize). For the buttons you want to
disable resizing and lock them either to top right or bottom right, so
unmark the lines with arrows, and let the right and either top or
bottom locks be marked.

You might also want to set the window minimum size to something
appropriate (click the window title to edit the window properties in
the inspector).

For the disabling, I'm not as sure. I'm afraid I haven't used
Interface Builder the last few OS X releases. You might have to do it
in the -awakeFromNib: function, using outlets.

If you're confused, I attached the new version. :) (I hope the mailing
list accepts attachments)
--
Pelle Johansson