[Xquartz-dev] NIB File

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Sun Feb 10 18:40:03 PST 2008

I just pushed some updates to xorg-server git relating to the NIB
file.  I converted them to 3.x format, fixed up the X11Controller.h
header file, and added an option for the quartz-wm click-through
(won't actually work until quartz-wm uses org.x.X11 instead of
com.apple.x11).

I'm having a bit of trouble with interface builder that hopefully
someone else can help me out with.

I'm used to using QT's Designer for interface building, and I can't
figure out how to manage the layout like I want.  The issue is with
the Applications->Customize window.  If you make it really big or
really small, it doesn't behave logically: buttons collide with
eachother instead of resizing, buttons shrink when there is room to
expand, etc...

Also, is there a way in Interface Builder to set items as inactive
(like the fullscreen checkbox / 256 color option), or is that
something that can only be done programatically?

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy