[Xquartz-dev] Where's libGL

Pelle Johansson morth at morth.org
Sat Jan 26 03:30:35 PST 2008

Hi,

seems the list and the repository both went very quiet the same day as
I signed up. Guess you're all to busy developing right? :)

Anyway, I've noticed there's a few bugs in the libGL currently in
Leopard, as well as the server. The sources for libGL came with
Apple's X11 server package, so I was able to squish a few. Looking at
the freedesktop mesa library it seems much updated, but lacks the
Apple specific files (appledri.c). Is there anywhere I can find a more
up to date package containing the Apple changes, can I replace it with
the mesa library, or should I just stick to the one available from
Apple?
--
Pelle Johansson