[Xquartz-dev] Installation request

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 03:10:03 PDT 2008

I find that when I install new X11 releases logging out to restart
things is somewhat imperfect - various non-X11 systems on my machine
don't seem to restart properly - for example my Logitech mouse driver
which is undoubtedly their problem. However, is it possible to have an
option to restart the machine as well as logging out? I tend to do
this anyway, and it just saves a step.

No big deal if this is difficult, just thought I would ask.