[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc7 (possibly final)

Lee Aylward lee at laylward.com
Tue Jul 15 21:47:29 PDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:39 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> Ok, I have a new rc which fixes the last regression I know about
> (the "Client that triggers launchd to start X11 fails to connect"
> bug).  Please test it out and let me know if there are any other
> issues that should prevent me from releasing this as 2.3.0.

This fixes the problem for me.

I do still have the issue of applications ignoring .Xresources if they
trigger X11 to start. It would also be nice if X11 applications could
get focus after being spawned from Terminal.app. Both of these
problems are relatively small problems, though.

Thanks,
--
Lee Aylward