[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc7 (possibly final)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Jul 15 23:08:55 PDT 2008

The .Xresources issue is very complicated and I'm still not sure of
the best solution.  I was hoping that delaying adding the launchd
display file descriptor would solve the problem... and it does, but at
the cost of this xauth bug...

As for your other issue, goto X11->Preferences->Windows and select
'Focus on new windows'

I believe that was added some time during 2.2.X, but I can't recall.
In any case, it is in 2.3.0-rc7 which you are using.

--Jeremy