[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc7 (possibly final)

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed Jul 16 07:02:52 PDT 2008

I installed it and it seems to fix this problem for me.  I'll let you know
if I see any other anomalies while using it today.
BTW: Any idea when Apple will incorporate any of these updates into their
standard Leopard X11 distribution?  I am getting close to making a broader
distribution of our product and would prefer not to have to field questions
about the async hang problem you fixed back in 2.2 ...

- Wes

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com>
wrote:

> Ok, I have a new rc which fixes the last regression I know about (the
> "Client that triggers launchd to start X11 fails to connect" bug).  Please
> test it out and let me know if there are any other issues that should
> prevent me from releasing this as 2.3.0.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
>
> http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-2.3.0_rc7.pkg

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.