[Xquartz-dev] Fullscreen in rootless mode

Bob bob.spamnot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:29:10 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 11:07 AM, <xquartz-dev.5.mzs at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Bob - bob.spamnot at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It would be really nice to have true fullscreen in rootless mode. This is
>
> That sort of already works, just set LSUIElement appropriately in the
> Info.plist. The thing is that it does not work with quartz-wm which always
> assumes that the menubar is occupying the top.

That is good to know but only a half way solution.  It should not be
necessary to to set LSUIElement and it should work with quartz-wm (just look
at iPhoto, etc).  Maybe I should direct my question to the quartz-wm
developers.  There was talk of getting  that open sourced at one point.  Is
that going to happen?

Thanks,
Bob