[Xquartz-dev] Fullscreen in rootless mode

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 22 01:38:42 PDT 2008

I agree.  This is something I very much want to see, and it's slowly
inching its way up the priority list as other bugs get fixed.  This is
going to be a bit of a headache because in X11-land, this is handled
by the window manager... but the code that needs to handle the
"fullscreen toggle" in OSX-land is the Xquartz server, so we need to
do some stuff probably with AppleWM to get this to work.