[Xquartz-dev] pressure sensitivity: wacom

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Jun 7 00:07:28 PDT 2008

Well, the tablet is working.  The pressure and tilt are being
reported, but gimp isn't using that information.  We haven't gotten a
response from the GTK devs to let us know why it's being ignored (and
what hoops we need to jump through to make sure it's used by gimp).

Try it out in 2.3.0-rc3... at the command line run 'xinput test 3'

--Jeremy