[Xquartz-dev] Reverting from 2.3.0-rc4 to 2.2.2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Jun 16 21:55:14 PDT 2008

Well first of all, please report these issues and help get them fixed.

~/.xinitrc should be getting executed.  Can you please tell me what
the output of 'ps x | grep xinit' is.

The stuck control keys issue exists in 2.2.x as well, unfortunately.

You can just install the 2.2.2 package and you should be fine.

--Jeremy