[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 23 10:33:35 PDT 2008

Actually, this is how it worked in Tiger.  I remember this
explicitly.  If I had one X11 window in front of Safari, I could bring
all of them forward just by hitting F10 twice.  I used that
extensively just for that effect.  But you raise a valid point that
perhaps it shouldn't work that way (since that is not the way other
applications behave).

--Jeremy