[Xquartz-dev] 2.2.1 Released

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 2 06:51:59 PDT 2008

Hi Jeremy,

I gave xorg-server 1.4.0-apple6 a try. It's still not quite there on
my dual-display setup. Everything works OK on my primary display
(rightmost and lower), but as soon as I try to drag a window over to
the second display, it stops moving once my cursor hits the border
between displays. Watching 'xev', the x coords stop changing at the
border, too. The y coords are accurate, but the x is locked at the
display boundary while I move it around on the second display.

 - Brian