[Xquartz-dev] Exposé bug again

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Sat May 3 14:02:15 PDT 2008

I thought the exposé bug had been fixed quite some while ago?
Well I am seeing it again. Is it a regression, or what?

I am talking about ticket #78

  http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz/ticket/78

which is closed, with resolution: duplicate.

Here I must digress and report a bug in the bug tracking system: It
doesn't tell you what bug report it is a duplicate of! It should not
be possible to close a bug with resolution: duplicate without
specifying this vital information, and without that information being
visible afterwards. However, I am unable to find it after quite a bit
of looking.

Anyway, ticket #78 describes exactly what I am seeing, so I won't
repeat it here.  Xquartz-1.4.0-apple7, X11 2.2.1-rc2 (said to be
identical to 2.2.1, so I haven't upgraded), and Ben's quartz-wm.

- Harald