Re: [Xquartz-dev] Exposé bug again

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat May 3 19:01:17 PDT 2008

That's probably because you're using Ben's quartz-wm which probably
doesn't have the fix in it... try with just 2.2.1 and let me know if
you can trigger the issue.

What exactly was Ben's quartz-wm?  --disable-pb-proxy, right?  Please
file a bug for that at http://bugreport.apple.com, and I'll remember
to roll something like that into the next quartz-wm (actually, I want
to pull the proxy code out of quartz-wm and into the server
completely, but this will atleast give me a reminder about it)

--Jeremy