[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.0-apple8: monitor hotplugging

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon May 5 17:46:31 PDT 2008

This issue was brought to my attention about 2 weeks ago with respect
to xemacs via Apple's bug reporting system.  I don't see it mentioned
in trac anywhere, but please open a new bug report there, and I'll
keep you updated of progress.

There is one other issue in spaces with dialog boxes moving to another
space rather than staying with the parent.  I'm working with the
spaces developers to try and get that resolved now... sorry no ETA...
just "I'm working on it"

--Jeremy