[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_beta3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Nov 11 11:29:28 PST 2008

On Nov 11, 2008, at 11:17, Sierk Bornemann wrote:

> Hi Jeremy!
>
> What about the localisation of at least the new pasteboard screen of
> the X11 preferences (see http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/xquartz-dev/attachments/20080922/6859a251/attachment-0001.png)?
>  Any help needed?

Yeah, I just do English.lproj.  The Apple localization team takes care
of Apple's localizations, and we got permission to open source that
localization data.  The down side is that we need to wait for them to
update the localizations before I can put them in xorg-server's git,
so English.lproj is really the only one with all the latest and
greatest... so you can either sit tight and wait for them to get
around to it or send me some patches =)

> I would offer my help for german language translation.

Sure... patches are welcome =)