[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_beta3

Mike Krogh mfkrogh at ensight.com
Tue Nov 11 14:27:32 PST 2008

Turns out the CrashLog has a clue.  But I'm not sure how to resolve it:

Dyld Error Message:
   Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libpixman-1.0.dylib
   Referenced from: /Applications/Utilities/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11
   Reason: Incompatible library version: X11 requires version 13.0.0
or later, but libpixman-1.0.dylib provides version 12.0.0