[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc2

Merle Reinhart merlereinhart at mac.com
Thu Nov 27 12:16:53 PST 2008

Jeremy,

I tried the quartz-wm update and it didn't seem to have any effect.  I
filed ticket #202 and attached a screen-shot of what I see.  So far, I
haven't found any other apps that show this (but I'm also not aware of
any that have transparency in the window background images).

This is something new in the 2.3.2_* chain, but rc2 is the first one
I've had any time to try out so I don't know if it has always been
there in 2.3.2 or is something new with rc2.

Merle