[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Nov 27 13:13:11 PST 2008

On Nov 27, 2008, at 12:16, Merle Reinhart wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> I tried the quartz-wm update and it didn't seem to have any effect.

Ah, here's the odd thing... I think I figured out how it is
deterministic.  Make a ~/.xinitrc with 'exec xeyes' in it.  Launch
X11.app, then in Terminal.app, launch quartz-wm.

The first time, it has the weird placement.  The second time, it's in
the right spot, then it keeps moving progressively downward...

It's something related to quartz-wm.  I don't see it with the older
quartz-wm.