[Xquartz-dev] X11 siplay resolution

Bob bob.spamnot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:05:26 PDT 2008

Yes, I would really like to see this as well.  I was carrying a simple patch
to do this for some time, but lost it on an upgrade.  So I stayed with 75dpi
and made my fonts smaller but they just do not look as nice.  I've been
meaning to get it back to 96 dpi.  As almost ALL macs have at least 96 dpi,
this is the sensible default, not 75 dpi as it is now.  I'll send a patch
along when I get back on my Leopard machine (this one is still Tiger).

Bob