[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple20

robert delius royar x11 at frinabulax.org
Fri Oct 24 06:30:06 PDT 2008

Thu, 23 Oct 2008 (19:13 -0700 UTC) Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> Well 2.1.5 is actually the same server as 2.2.3 ... still I'd like to know
> what the hang is, so I can determine if it's fixed or not...
>
> So yeah, please provide me with the rest of the report (the trace).
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

The hang reports were the only information I had because I did not think
to get a sample/trace, and the program never created a crash report.
However, I believe that the problem was my own doing.  When I
reinstalled the server after your first response to my problem, I worked
more dilligently.  I believe the first time I did not replace the
Xquartz server but only /A/U/X11.app/C/M/X11. and the files from the
beta1 package.

If the server (that is now correctly installed) hangs, I will sample it
and report what I find.

--
Dr. Robert Delius Royar                   Associate Professor of English
Morehead State University                             Morehead, Kentucky