[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple20 -- ghosts!

Dave Ray apple at jonive.com
Sat Oct 25 16:08:00 PDT 2008

For what it's worth, I'm also seeing ghosts. I am running
Enlightenment window manager, and the "tooltip" popups from the WM are
leaving discolored spots after the original tooltip exits. These spots
do persist over to Aqua windows as blank areas. I can switch from
X11.app to Safari and see the blank spots in the Safari window, until
I move the window to the screen edge and back again to make it redraw.
I'm not sure what further details would be helpful, but I can
definitely reproduce it.

I am running the latest 2.3.2-beta with 1.4.2-apple20 X11.

By the way, thanks for the great updates!
Dave