[Xquartz-dev] Tablet support in gimp/Inkscape (Macports)

Merle Reinhart merlereinhart at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 03:57:07 PDT 2008

I took a quick look at Fink's default gtk2 build.  It looks like no
xinput there either.

I added '--with-xinit' to the 'ConfigureParams' line of the gtk+2.info
file and rebuilt gtk+2.
Now I get the libX1.6.dylib entry.

I don't have a tablet, so I don't know if just rebuilding gimp and
inkscape in Fink now would result it their seeing the tablet properly
or not.

Merle